ACT Program & Course Announcements
We continue to keep ourselves busy during these crazy times! Here’s a small sampling…
- Remote and In-Person ACT Courses in 2021-22. We are excited to announce that scheduling for ACT courses for this academic year has begun! As of now (subject to change!) the 2021 courses will be remote via Zoom and the 2022 courses will be In-Person at Perkins Mansion.
- An up-to-date listing of course availability will be maintained here.
- To sign up please contact us here.
- New “Publications” page on the ACT site. Check it out!
- Funding for ACT. Please join us in sending a huge THANK YOU to our Founding Sponsors, Mr. Jerald J. Rotenberg ʼ52 and Mrs. Clare E. Rotenberg, for continuing to show their belief in the ACT Program’s mission with their ongoing financial support of the ACT Program! Thank you Jerry and Clare!
Remember you can visit us online and follow us on Twitter!