This is a collection of ACT resources for the COVID era. We hope you find them helpful.
MVP for proactive COVID planning – an overview of MVP and the supporting communication skills: Empower, be Explicit, Empathize *UPDATED* with new communication recommendations!
- COVID-19 Specific Support Line: 276-3100
- Moral Distress
- The Ethics Committee and Department of Psychiatry have collaborated to set up a unified place for staff to find help with moral distress in this difficult time. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will find you the help you need!
- Emotional Support/Mental Health Resources
- Employee Assistance Program – 276-9100
- Behavioral Health Partners – 276-6900
VitalTalk – COVID Ready Communication Playbook
- And from VitalTalk’s founders – Communication Skills in the Age of COVID-19
Ariadne Labs – COVID-19 Response Kit
CAPC – COVID-19 Response Resources
Respecting Choices – Proactive Care Planning for COVID-19
Academy for Communication in Health Care – COVID-19 Skills and Discussions
International Association for Communication in Healthcare – Resource list for COIVD-19 communication
Coalition for Supportive Care for Kidney Patients – COIVD-19 Resources